GRAND ISLE, LA – Hundreds of cars hit Highway 1 on Sunday morning, after Grand Isle Mayor David Camardelle called for a mandatory evacuation in wake of Tropical Storms Marco and Laura.
WGNO Reporter @rachaeloneilwgno spent the day in Grand Isle to see first-hand what residents were doing to prep for the incoming storms.
- Authorities recover body of woman swept away by Oregon landslide
- Louisiana teen recounts attempt on his life during Grindr date
- Mississippi prisons taking tobacco orders ahead of legal smoking
- California corrections officer killed in motorcycle crash
- MCSO: Person injured after shooting off Dawes Road