Unedited press release from the office of Gov. Tate Reeves
JACKSON — Today, Governor Tate Reeves declared a state of emergency in preparation and response to Tropical Storm Sally, which is expected to make landfall on Tuesday of this week.
The Governor made the announcement at today’s press conference at the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency headquarters, which you can view on our Facebook page here.
You can view the signed State of Emergency declaration here.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom