Unedited press release from the office of Gov. Tate Reeves
JACKSON — Today, Governor Tate Reeves declared a state of emergency in preparation and response to Tropical Storm Sally, which is expected to make landfall on Tuesday of this week.
The Governor made the announcement at today’s press conference at the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency headquarters, which you can view on our Facebook page here.
You can view the signed State of Emergency declaration here.
- VIDEO: Residents in Magnolia Springs rescued after Sally’s landfall
- Baldwin EMC restores about 49,000 meters of power
- Video shows woman attacking members of California tribe protesting border wall
- Birmingham Public library furloughing 158 employees
- Less rain Monday, cooler temperatures stick around