DAUPHIN ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — The Dauphin Island Police chief Kym Claw has confirmed that the decking on the Dauphin Island East End pier is gone. He says this is the roughest weather the island seen so far right now. Winds are now pushing 60-70 mph in south Mobile County.
- Gov. Ivey issues statement in support for nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’