Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — Dauphin Island’s Mayor says that Red Cross will be staged at Green Park starting at 11 a.m. Friday. Free lunches will be served on a first-come basis.
“Our thanks to Red Cross for providing this much needed service to our community!”
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Police searching for missing Indiana children who may be in Montgomery area