Fairhope Ala. (WKRG) — Late Friday morning after Hurricane Sally came through the Gulf Coast earlier in the week, the City of Fairhope confirmed on their Facebook page that power has been restored to Thomas Hospital.
Crews continue to work all over Baldwin County to restore power to the area.
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Police searching for missing Indiana children who may be in Montgomery area