(CNN) – If your foot sizes don’t match, you can now buy a pair of shoes in two different sizes on Zappos.com.
It’s also a help for people with prosthetics.
The online retailer says there’s a growing demand for single shoes and mixed sizes.
Zappos will offer the option to buy a single shoe or a mixed size pair from six brands during its initial test period.
They will be available starting Tuesday in all sizes and widths, from toddler to adult.
Zappos, which is owned by Amazon, says its the first of its kind digital offering.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Safe Harbor Landing raises concerns as MCSO launches investigation
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Farewell
- Saints looking to find more ways to feed Alvin Kamara the ball
- Judge approves $800M settlement for victims of Las Vegas shooting