PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A woman died after being hit by a car in Pensacola Wednesday evening.
Florida Highway Patrol said a man driving a sedan hit a woman crossing the street near the intersection of Miller and Park Streets. The 63-year-old woman, who has not been identified, died from her injuries. It happened around 5:50 p.m.
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Scattered storms likely for the rest of the week, Drier pattern next week
- Marty Stuart, Hank Williams Jr., Dean Dillon to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame
- $500 million expansion at the AM/NS Calvert Mill
- Tropical Depression Eleven slow to organize, Expected to become Josephine