PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A woman died after being hit by a car in Pensacola Wednesday evening.
Florida Highway Patrol said a man driving a sedan hit a woman crossing the street near the intersection of Miller and Park Streets. The 63-year-old woman, who has not been identified, died from her injuries. It happened around 5:50 p.m.
- High humidity with afternoon thunderstorms
- Jim Zeigler exploring run for Alabama Governor
- Tropical Storm Claudette brought heavy rain to Carolinas, heading offshore
- ‘I didn’t know if we were going to make it:’ East Brewton residents recall braving the EF2 tornado from Claudette
- ALEA: 10 dead, including nine children, in I-65 crash near Greenville; youngest victim 9 months old