LILLIAN, Ala. (WKRG) — A 28-year-old woman has been arrested, accused of financial exploitation of the elderly. Baldwin County deputies say Kristen Clarke is a caregiver for a woman in Lillian, and took the victim to cash her stimulus check. Clarke allegedly kept all or part of the money.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot