LILLIAN, Ala. (WKRG) — A 28-year-old woman has been arrested, accused of financial exploitation of the elderly. Baldwin County deputies say Kristen Clarke is a caregiver for a woman in Lillian, and took the victim to cash her stimulus check. Clarke allegedly kept all or part of the money.
- Driver runs off following crash on I-10 in Santa Rosa County
- Feds to execute 1st inmate in 17 years for Arkansas murders
- High Heat and a Few Thunderstorms
- Ready or not: Election costs soar in prep for virus voting
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27