MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — President Trump issued several pardons in the final hours of his administration, but a pardon for Joseph Maldonado-Passage, better known as “Joe Exotic” or “The Tiger King,” was not among them.
This is one of the top stories on WKRG.com.
ONLINE HEADLINES JANUARY 20:
- ‘Tiger King’ not among Trump pardons
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- Mobile native brings Elite AAU basketball team to the city
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
See all of your local news on WKRG.com