MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Looking for a job in the broadcasting industry? WKRG is sponsoring a virtual job fair in conjunction with the Alabama Broadcasters Association.
The virtual job fair will be held online from August 31 through September 4.
Learn about a variety of positions, not just in front of the camera, but positions behind the scenes as well, including engineering, sales, promotions, and more!
You can learn more about the virtual job fair by clicking here.
- Craig ‘The Juice Man’ Robertson generating energy for Saints in fanless environment
- DeSantis lifts restaurant, bar restrictions, but not all establishments on board
- SEC counties have double the COVID-19 infections, report says
- Dauphin Island Marina remains closed due to damage from Hurricane Sally
- Chiefs’ Bashaud Breeland working with Lincoln Prep football team while serving NFL suspension