UPDATE: Wind Creek properties in Alabama to voluntarily remain closed until March 30th.
Yesterday, Wind Creek announced that it would voluntarily close its Alabama based properties for one day in order to pursue an intensive deep cleaning in anticipation of reopening tomorrow. Upon further consideration of the events occurring during these unprecedented times facing our communities and Country, Wind Creek will voluntarily extend the closure of its Alabama properties until March 30, 2020.
WETUMPKA, Ala. (WKRG) – Wind Creek will close all of its properties Sunday at 6 a.m. for a 24 hour deep cleaning after a visitor who stayed at Wind Creek Resort in Wetumpka last month tested positive for the novel coronavirus. All properties will reopen Monday at 6 a.m and will follow the “social distancing” practice.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Second stimulus checks: New bipartisan effort to pass COVID relief
- Sheriff to announce new information in “Baby Jane Doe” death case nearly 4 decades old
- Single home total loss after fire in Elberta
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food