ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Organizers have decided to postpone the Wharf Boat and Yacht show. Organizers tell WKRG News 5 that they are looking for new dates, hopefully in the next 30-45 days. WKRG News 5 will keep you updated.
HERE’S THE FULL STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZERS:
After extensive conversations and consultation, the Wharf Boat & Yacht Show’s Stakeholders Committee has decided to postpone, not cancel, next’s week’s show in Orange Beach, AL. A new date for the rescheduled 2020 Wharf Boat & Yacht Show will be announced soon. “Collectively, we felt the decision to postpone the show for next week was one that had to be made. I can not stress enough that we are not canceling the 2020 Wharf Boat & Yacht Show, but we are postponing the show to a future date,” said Scott Burt of The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show. The Wharf Boat & Yacht Show is the premier boat show on the Gulf Coast featuring more than $150M in marine inventory, including 160 in-water yachts and 750 boats on trailers. For more information on Wharf Boat & Yacht Show visit wharfboatshow.com or on Facebook
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- SpaceX opens era of amateur astronauts, cosmic movie sets
- German police detain 11 from alleged child sex abuse ring
- VIDEO: Protesters block 3 Mile Bridge, one seen riding on the hood of a vehicle
- Man, 70, killed in crossfire of Birmingham shooting