FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Fairhope residents living near Pecan Avenue and Twin Beech Road may notice a lack of water Thursday morning. Crews will be repairing a water main at the intersection of Pecan and Section Street.
Residents can expect the water to be shut off starting at 7 a.m. It should take about 4-5 hours for the work to be completed.
- A kidney patient with patience, blessings come to local man on transplant list
- President Donald Trump tweets support of Tuberville in runoff, Sessions responds to “juvenile insults”
- Amazon says email to employees banning TikTok was a mistake
- Enjoy wide-open spaces, and fuzzy blanket snuggles with Jeremiah
- COVID-19 infects Auburn reporter’s dad, family urging plasma donations