(CNN) – Sheriff’s deputies in California on Monday lent a helping hand to a bear that got stuck while dumpster diving.
According to a posting on the Placer County Sheriff’s website, the bear is known around the area as “T-shirt.”‘
He got the nickname because of a white patch of fur on his chest.
This wasn’t “T-shirt’s” first run-in with the law.
According to the posting, he’s had prior encounters with police.
- Filing for citizenship, other benefits becomes more expensive in October
- Mobile crash victim was a budding third-year USA medical student
- ‘Wash your hands 2,3,4,5,6,7,8!’ Students sing and dance to coronavirus song
- A Turtle’s Journey: Rare Green Sea Turtle nest hatches in Orange Beach
- What was that pop-up art display on the bluffs in Fairhope?