ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The United Cajun Navy has shared video from Orange Beach as the eyewall passes through the area. You can see overturned boats and debris in the road and much of the city under water.
The city will remain closed until at least after noon.
- Okaloosa Co. deputies investigate shooting
- Countless makeshift ladders encountered during daily border-wall sweeps, agents say
- ‘Bike Pensacola’ relieved to see changes coming to Pace Boulevard
- FWC officer, friends save turtle off Florida Keys
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments