ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The United Cajun Navy has shared video from Orange Beach as the eyewall passes through the area. You can see overturned boats and debris in the road and much of the city under water.
The city will remain closed until at least after noon.
- Frozen raspberries recalled over Hepatitis A
- Hawley, Cruz, Rubio emerge as champions of GOP populism amid Trump’s decline
- Heartland Democrats are feeling left out — again
- What a return to ‘old-fashioned transactional legislating’ can get through a divided Congress
- These counties will decide who wins the Georgia Senate runoff