ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — The United Cajun Navy has shared video from Orange Beach as the eyewall passes through the area. You can see overturned boats and debris in the road and much of the city under water.
The city will remain closed until at least after noon.
- Man arrested after leading deputies on a high-speed chase, says George County Sheriff’s Office
- Chief justice says ruling guts access to police records
- OWA hosting 4th annual Community Safety Day Saturday
- The Doctor Is In: Answering your questions about cancer
- Baldwin County hospitals report significant drop in COVID-19 hospitalizations over 30-day period