PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A barnacle crusted mannequin gave tourists a shock in Perdido Key.
A facebook group called ‘Ocean Hour’ posted these photos Monday.
The post says a volunteer named Kathleen was walking the intercoastal side when she came across what she thought was a decapitated body. Another beachgoer had reportedly called 911 about the large mass as well.
After further investigation, the volunteer realized it was a store mannequin.
Now the big questions are where did it come from? And how long was it in the Gulf?
- Five Below’s stocking stuffers start at $1, and you should grab them now
- Every state’s favorite Christmas song – and the 10 most-hated: study
- The best gifts for exhausted new parents
- Family and friends hold balloon release for 9-year-old Cailee Knight
- WEATHER ALERT: Tornado Watch in effect until 2 a.m. Sunday