BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart closed over 50 stores in the path of Hurricane Sally.
Walmart’s Emergency Operations Center monitors hurricanes and other potential disasters in real-time.
In a statement, Walmart said it assesses the status of our facilities and will continue to operate as long as it is safe to do so.
This map will continue to update in real-time to give users the most up to date information available.
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Migrant women react to allegations of unwanted hysterectomies from ICE detention center