GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) – It’s that time of year again, Shark Week in Gulf Shores! Due to COVID-19 the week looks much different this year in terms of events and learning.
Virtual Shark Week began Monday and will run through Thursday. Each day there will be programs and opportunities for children to learn about sharks and their environment in our part of the Gulf Coast.
The event typically takes place at the Gulf State Park Pier in Gulf Shores.
More information can be found here.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom