GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) – It’s that time of year again, Shark Week in Gulf Shores! Due to COVID-19 the week looks much different this year in terms of events and learning.
Virtual Shark Week began Monday and will run through Thursday. Each day there will be programs and opportunities for children to learn about sharks and their environment in our part of the Gulf Coast.
The event typically takes place at the Gulf State Park Pier in Gulf Shores.
More information can be found here.
- Make-A-Wish surprises 4-year-old cancer survivor with puppy
- Missouri 18-year-old finds fossilized mastodon tooth in river
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship that was submerged for decades
- Man accused of trying to kidnap 2-year-old from car backing out of California parking spot
- ‘I don’t know what day it is:’ Power crews still working in hard-hit areas