GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG)– The Gulf State Pier just underwent a 2.4 million dollar renovation. But after Hurricane Sally, it will have to be repaired. A section of the pier was ripped in half at the Gulf Shores State Park.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves