SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) – The video allegedly showing Spanish Fort Mayor Mike McMillan slapping the city’s former magistrate has been posted on social media.
WKRG News 5 has been following this story for months and first watched the video back in December before it was posted online.
The former magistrate, Lyndsey Cooper, alleges Mayor McMillan slapped her while she was in city hall last year.
The video is blue and tough to see due to its quality, but it appears to show McMillan and Cooper at the front desk inside city hall.
- Make-A-Wish surprises 4-year-old cancer survivor with puppy
- Missouri 18-year-old finds fossilized mastodon tooth in river
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship that was submerged for decades
- Man accused of trying to kidnap 2-year-old from car backing out of California parking spot
- ‘I don’t know what day it is:’ Power crews still working in hard-hit areas