(CNN) – US travel restrictions are now in place to try to contain the Wuhan Coronavirus. They began Sunday evening.
The ban bars foreign nationals from entering the US if they’ve visited China in the previous two weeks.
US citizens also face restrictions. Those who enter the US after visiting Hubei province will be quarantined for two weeks. Those who’ve been elsewhere in China will see extra screenings.
The TSA is starting new security directives Sunday as well. They require airlines to ask all passengers booked on flights from outside of the US if they’ve been to mainland China in the last 14 days.
Citizens who recently been there will have to go to one of seven gateway airports.
- Alabama’s Constitutional Amendments 2020: Amendment Four, Cleaning up the Constitution
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
- Waterfront Rescue Mission closed, making repairs after Hurricane Sally
- Two tropical waves could develop in the Caribbean this weekend and early next week
- Pettaway scores 5 to earn Zaxby’s Player of Week