(WKRG) — New numbers have been shared by Alabama Public Health. As of 1:35 pm this afternoon, there are 480 cases in Alabama. 18 cases have been confirmed in Mobile County while 4 have been confirmed in Baldwin County. One case has been confirmed in Washington County.
- Shelter-in-place order now in effect for Mississippi
- Coronavirus response: Lawmakers divided on next phase of relief
- Passing clouds continue this weekend with warmer temperatures long term
- New free COVID-19 testing site in Baldwin Co. opening Monday: What you need to know
- CDC recommending Americans cover their faces with non-medical masks