UPDATE (3:27 p.m. 12/2/20): Police have identified the person killed at 60-year-old Erskin Ware.
UPDATE (2:23 p.m. 12/2/20): Police say the person shot on Baars Street overnight in Pensacola has died. Charges for 20-year-old Da’Nautica Quashawn Pearson have been upgraded to murder.
UPDATE: (5:36 am) — Police have arrested 20-year-old Da’Nautica Quashawn Pearson in connection to the shooting. The mugshot is from a previous arrest.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — One person is in serious condition following an overnight shooting in Pensacola.
Police say the victim was shot inside a home on East Baars Street.
The victim was rushed to the hospital.
The suspect managed to get away, but officers say they believe they know who shot the victim.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police