UPDATE (7:55 am) — The Amber Alert has been canceled. Sadly, Alejandro has died.
MIAMI, Fla. (WKRG) — An Amber Alert has been issued for 9-year-old Alejandro Ripley. Alejandro has black hair, brown eyes, weighs 120 pounds, and is 4’11. Alejandro was last seen near SW 158th and Kendall Drive in Miami. He was wearing a Captain America shirt with black shorts and black Crocs. Alejandro has a scar on his left leg. Investigators say Alejandro was abducted by two black men driving a light blue four door sedan. The make and model was not recorded. If you see the men, do not approach them. Call 911.
- Tropical Storm Cristobal will move north through the Gulf this weekend
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Belle Rea
- Gun sales up, more first-time buyers, many women
- Universal Orlando is back in business
- Watch as lightning strikes the Washington Monument