LONDON (AP) – The U.S. Air Force says a fighter plane with one pilot on board has crashed into the North Sea. The status of the pilot is not known. The F-15C Eagle from the 48th Fighter Wing was on a routine training mission Monday from RAF Lakenheath when it crashed at 9:40 a.m. local time. U.K. search and rescue authorities are taking part in the search of the crash site.
- Purging Texas city’s water system of brain-eating microbe to take 60 days
- BIKER DAD: Charges likely in crash that killed 61-year-old biker in Daphne
- It’s National Recovery Month!
- Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings suspend all in-person NFL activities over positive COVID-19 tests
- Food giveaway at Prichard Stadium today at noon