LONDON (AP) – The U.S. Air Force says a fighter plane with one pilot on board has crashed into the North Sea. The status of the pilot is not known. The F-15C Eagle from the 48th Fighter Wing was on a routine training mission Monday from RAF Lakenheath when it crashed at 9:40 a.m. local time. U.K. search and rescue authorities are taking part in the search of the crash site.
- Three dead after military helicopter crash in upstate NY
- BIKER DAD: Motorcyclist booked on felony homicide in deadly San Francisco Bay Bridge crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Poet Amanda Gorman earns instant praise for stirring inaugural poem, ‘The Hill We Climb’