WKRG UPDATE (July 7) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office arrested a murder suspect the agency has been looking since June 20.
Axtavian Harris, 18, was booked into the Escambia County Jail Monday evening. The ECSO said he was involved in the deadly shooting of Kuanterion Rivers at the Oak Terrace Apartments.
Another man is also wanted in this case. He is Jaylen Wright. If you know where he is please call Crime Stoppers at 850-433-STOP or the ECSO at 850-436-9620.
UPDATE (June 22 9:20 P.M.)
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (9:20 P.M.): Axtavian Harris and Jaylen Wright are wanted for the homicide of Kuanterion Rivers.
Two men are wanted for questioning in an Escambia County homicide.
Axtavian Deshaun Harris, 18, and Jaylen Deachazor Wright, 21, are both wanted for questioning in the murder of 18-year-old Kuanterion Rivers, according to the Escambia County Sheriff’s office.
Deputies identified Rivers as the man found killed at Oak Terrace Apartments Saturday evening.
The sheriff’s office says Harris and Wright are armed and dangerous.
If you have any information about their whereabouts, ECSO urges you to call Crime Stoppers at 433-STOP or the ECSO at 436-9620.
- Traveling nurse diagnosed with both COVID-19 and cancer while helping with coronavirus efforts
- WATCH: ‘Porch pirate’ caught on video dressed as Amazon employee
- McRib returns this week: McDonald’s fan-fave back for 1st time in 8 years
- LIVE: Supreme Court to weigh Trump bid in census case
- Montgomery Police searching for missing senior