UPDATE (5:50 pm) — The two burglary suspects killed in an early morning crash Thursday morning have been identified as Maurice Jones, 21, and Maurice Griggs, 21.
UPDATE (6:25 am) — Deputies say the crash happened during a pursuit. The burglary was reported around 4 this morning near Pin High Drive and Sand Trap Lane. The suspect’s car overturned and fell off an overpass and landed on railroad tracks.
UPDATE (6:20 am) — According to Escambia County Sheriff’s Sgt. Melanie Peterson, the two killed in the crash were burglary suspects. No other information has been released.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A section of Navy Boulevard between W Street and Pace is closed following a fatal car accident. Deputies say two people were killed in the crash. The closure is expected to last for several hours. Alternate routes include Barrancas and Cervantes.
- ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 3, 2020
- US extends $350B lifeline to small businesses
- The Flash Actor Logan Williams Dies at 16
- Coronavirus isolation raises mental health concerns for lawmakers and organizations
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing