PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — According to Prichard mayor Jimmie Gardner, trash services will resume today in the city. Friday’s route will run today, Monday’s route will run Wednesday, Tuesday’s route will run on Thursday, and Thursday’s route will run on Friday. The city should be back on a normal schedule next week.
Services were suspended last week after an employee tested positive for coronavirus. You can read more on that story here.
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant