PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — According to Prichard mayor Jimmie Gardner, trash services will resume today in the city. Friday’s route will run today, Monday’s route will run Wednesday, Tuesday’s route will run on Thursday, and Thursday’s route will run on Friday. The city should be back on a normal schedule next week.
Services were suspended last week after an employee tested positive for coronavirus. You can read more on that story here.
- Starbucks employee writes ‘ISIS’ on cup meant for Muslim customer
- Stormy pattern continues Tuesday, Rain chances dropping through the week
- Pastor at Foley Parish tests positive for COVID-19
- “Frozen” Koala sisters meet for the first time
- What do know if you want to tour the Louvre in Paris