UPDATE (11/22/19 2:36 p.m.) — The bond for Lopez and Encines was set today. The charges include trafficking, meth, and possession of drug paraphernalia. The total bond for each suspect is over $1M.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Two California men are in the Baldwin County Jail charged with drug trafficking.
The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office Interstate Interdiction team pulled over a tractor-trailer rig on I-10 Wednesday near the 49-mile marker and discovered about 40 kilos of cocaine.
53-year-old Jose Humberto Encines of Anaheim, CA and 60-year-old Mauro Ochoa Lopez of Riverside, CA are both being held without bond.
- Eyewitness led police to trail where body of missing three-year-old Kansas girl was found
- Family shocked after 2-year-old escapes locked house, walks down street before dawn
- Texas hospital calls for all retired nurses and respiratory therapists
- White House turns on Fauci as Trump minimizes virus spike
- Bryshere Gray arrested: ‘Empire’ actor accused of assaulting wife at Arizona home