BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — Two people were arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop in Bay Minette Sunday.
Police say they conducted a traffic stop and during their investigation found enough probable cause to do a vehicle search. Inside the vehicle, they found about 15 grams of methamphetamine, a glass pipe used for smoking meth and a Walther 9MM handgun.
The driver Jimmy Lassister was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
The passenger, Donna Oneil, has been charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
Both have bonded out of jail.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’