BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — Two people were arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop in Bay Minette Sunday.
Police say they conducted a traffic stop and during their investigation found enough probable cause to do a vehicle search. Inside the vehicle, they found about 15 grams of methamphetamine, a glass pipe used for smoking meth and a Walther 9MM handgun.
The driver Jimmy Lassister was charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a concealed weapon without a permit.
The passenger, Donna Oneil, has been charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
Both have bonded out of jail.
- What’s Working: The 2020 Great Goose Chase
- Felix’s Fish Camp heavily damaged by Hurricane Zeta
- House fire reported in Stockton
- Pumpkin Volcano Halloween Science Experiment!
- BIKER DAD: Best biker Halloween costume ever? Couple dress as bison, woman depantsed at Sturgis