BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A major crash has both eastbound lanes of I-10 closed near Exit 44/Highway 59 in Baldwin County causing a five-mile backup, according to the Alabama Department of Transportation.
The crash was first reported around 8 a.m. Delays start at I-10 near Highway 181 in Spanish Fort.
Drivers are asked to find an alternate route.
- No weapon found on Baldwin County High School Campus
- Mobile police respond to shooting near Trinity Gardens Park
- Unique scheduling forces Saints Falcons re-match just two weeks apart
- Monroe County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing man with medical issues
- Mardi Gras in the fall? Mobile County Health Officer urges organizations to move parades