ATMORE, Ala. (WKRG) — Top Golf Swing Suite is coming to Wind Creek Atmore later this spring, officials told News 5 today.
Ken Rohan, the Marketing Director with Wind Creek, spoke with News 5’s Devon Walsh and Peter Albrecht. He confirmed the tourist attraction is coming in a few months.
According to Top Golf’s website, Topgolf Swing Suite is an immersive social experience offering guests a comfy lounge to play and enjoy fantastic food and beverage service. With a massive screen and a selection of exciting virtual games, the Topgolf Swing Suite delivers a one-of-a-kind simulation that’s fun for golfers and non-golfers alike.
Rohan also confirmed that a freestanding Starbucks will be built outside the spa. It’s for anyone, not just hotel and casino guests.
- Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Redskins weigh drafting Chase Young vs. trading No. 2 pick
- Coronavirus claims an unexpected victim: Florida vegetables
- Panera Bread now selling groceries
- Economists fear national housing crisis