MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — U.S. Senate candidate Tommy Tuberville will meet with employees of Coast Diagnostics on Wednesday to learn more about its COVID-19 testing for physicians and clinics in the area.
Tuberville will speak with employees from 9-10 a.m. Because of COVID-19 concerns, the general public will not be invited to attend.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves