PORTLAND, Maine (AP) – A humble necessity – toilet paper – is suddenly a hot commodity. Across the country, toilet paper producers are rolling with it and ramping up production and shipping to resupply stores wiped out by consumers buying toilet paper, among other necessities. In Maine, one toilet paper company launched manufacturing two weeks ago just as the hoarding was getting underway. Tissue Plus President Marc Cooper said it was serendipitous timing, but that it’s stressful because he’s inundated with customers seeking to buy more toilet paper he can produce.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot