JACKSON, Miss. (AP) – Nearly two months after the fatal shooting of an 11-year-old child inside an apartment in Mississippi, three men have now been charged in connection with his death. News outlets report Jordan McCoy was killed when gunshots were fired into his apartment while he was sleeping on April 6. Jackson Police say Diallo Vaughn, Kemarshon Cassity and Kadarius Taylor have been charged with murder for his death. The Clarion Ledger reports a crime lab identified the three men as suspects. All three men had other run-ins with the law this year. It was not immediately clear if they had lawyers who could comment on their behalf.
- Starbucks employee writes ‘ISIS’ on cup meant for Muslim customer
- Stormy pattern continues Tuesday, Rain chances dropping through the week
- Pastor at Foley Parish tests positive for COVID-19
- “Frozen” Koala sisters meet for the first time
- What do know if you want to tour the Louvre in Paris