THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Thomasville City Council voted Monday night to lift the 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew.
The change will take effect immediately. The city has been under a curfew for weeks following the coronavirus outbreak across Alabama.
- Dauphin Island making preparations, eyes disturbance in the Gulf
- MGCCC receives $20 million donation from MacKenzie Scott
- Officials: Arrive early, stay patient as demand for air travel increases
- Meijer LPGA Classic features Olympic hopefuls
- World Sea Turtle Day: An update on turtle journeys along Alabama’s beaches