THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Thomasville City Council voted Monday night to lift the 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew.
The change will take effect immediately. The city has been under a curfew for weeks following the coronavirus outbreak across Alabama.
- Flora-Bama stays busy Friday selling lottery tickets
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway