(AP) – A Texas teacher who authorities say brought a handgun to school and made threatening comments about colleagues has been arrested.
Mark Davis, a history and geography teacher at Concordia Lutheran High School in Tomball, located northwest of Houston, was arrested Wednesday.
He’s charged with possessing a weapon in a prohibited place and threatening to exhibit or use a firearm at a school.
A criminal complaint says a teacher who encountered Davis Tuesday said he “appeared to be more angry than usual.”
Although Davis had a license to carry a handgun the school had posted notices prohibiting people from bringing guns onto campus.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event happening Saturday
- Two shootings overnight in Escambia County, FL
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week 11)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Spanish Fort