FISH RIVER, Ala. (WKRG) – Results are expected back later today after samples were taken in Fish River following a sewage spill in Loxley earlier this week.
Mobile Baykeeper sent crews to Fish River in Baldwin County to assess the possible impacts in the area.
News 5’s Blake Brown is speaking with Mobile Baykeeper officials today about the process and what they’re expected to find.
- Turtle smashes through Savannah driver’s windshield on highway
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Homeless man accused of attacking, killing 94-year-old man in San Francisco
- American virus deaths at 100,000: What does a number mean?
- COVID-19’s impact on the local retail industry: Smaller shops seem to be in better shape