FISH RIVER, Ala. (WKRG) – Results are expected back later today after samples were taken in Fish River following a sewage spill in Loxley earlier this week.
Mobile Baykeeper sent crews to Fish River in Baldwin County to assess the possible impacts in the area.
News 5’s Blake Brown is speaking with Mobile Baykeeper officials today about the process and what they’re expected to find.
- Clear tonight, severe risk tomorrow
- Cupcakes for ‘Cupcake’: Community rallies together to help search efforts
- 2019 NICU Reunion reunites premature babies and their caregivers
- Man accused of raping young girl in Okaloosa County
- Man named ‘Tupac Shakur’ arrested after turning toward officers with knife