ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A SWAT team showed up to a house at Mobile Highway and Shoemaker Street Thursday afternoon. The Escambia County Sheriffs Office is searching inside the house and the garage, and the street is blocked off.
News 5 is working to gather more details.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video