ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A SWAT team showed up to a house at Mobile Highway and Shoemaker Street Thursday afternoon. The Escambia County Sheriffs Office is searching inside the house and the garage, and the street is blocked off.
News 5 is working to gather more details.
- Cristobal could enhance tides leading to some coastal flooding
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Pop-Up storms expected Friday afternoon, Higher weekend rain chances thanks to Cristobal
- Spring Sports Shout Out: Ty Turner
- COVID-19 question of the day: “Why isn’t wearing masks enforced?”