MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A Tennessee high school student says he wanted to make a statement for his senior year, so he decided on bold formal attire. Sporting a red dress with his boyfriend wearing a suit.
Well, it’s causing some controversy. It’s one of the top stories on WKRG.com
- CEO fired after publicly ridiculing Tennessee teen over his prom dress
- AHSAA: Alabama has never had transgender high school athlete
- A cheerleader’s profanity-laced Snapchat post leads to Supreme Court case on student speech
- FDA may consider ban on menthol cigarettes as response to citizen petition
- “No liability,” for fraud unemployment claims as long as you report, per DOL