NEW YORK (CBS) — The benefits of extra virgin olive oil are well known, but is it best for cooking? A new study from a Spanish University says, yes. Researchers found extra virgin olive oil kept its higher content of antioxidants even while cooking.
- Faith Time: Finding unity in the midst of violent political division
- Dozens attend rally for Mobile murder victim
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event