OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Florida State Troopers are investigating a deadly hit-and-run in Okaloosa County. It happened Wednesday night around 8pm on Highway 98 near East Timberlake Drive. Investigators say the car involved in the crash hit the pedestrian and drove off. The victim has not yet been identified but it was a 44-year-old man from Fort Walton Beach. The suspect was in a white car, unknown model, with possible damage on the left, front side of the car. If you have any information, please call the Florida State Troopers.
- Spotted: Morgan Freeman at Gulf Shores Japanese Restaurant
- Mobile Police Chief pleads for mental health help in Alabama following shooting of five-year-old girl
- Stimulus check latest: Biden urges Senate Democrats to rally behind $1.9T COVID-19 bill
- News 5 Investigates: Are your breast implants making you sick?
- Shackelford, No. 5 Alabama hold off rival Auburn, 70-58