BERLIN (AP) – South Korea is struggling to provide hospital beds for all people infected with the new coronavirus. Experts say North Korea may be hiding cases. China’s online censorship is hampering efforts by shuttered schools to keep courses going and tuition coming. Companies are cutting back on business travel. And the world-famous Louvre in Paris remains shut for a third day as staff fear catching COVID-19.
- Fla. Governor proposes penalties for violent protests
- Bloomberg raises millions to help Florida felons vote
- Poisonous mushrooms found in stomach of murdered Indiana man, court documents say
- Teens accused of holding couple at gunpoint, stealing their two-month-old puppy
- Trump’s Supreme Court front-runner hailed by right, feared by left