OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A section of I-10 between Walton and Okaloosa Counties are closed as police investigate a bomb threat. The closure includes the westbound lanes from the Mossy Head exit in Walton County to mile marker 64 in Okaloosa County. Police believe the bomb is in a parked truck on the side of the road. Expect delays through the area as police investigate.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot