ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – Two more Florida theme parks are opening after being closed since mid-March to stop the spread of the new coronavirus. SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are opening their gates Thursday with new restrictions. Reservations are now required to enter the parks in order to limit capacity for social distancing. Starting next week, SeaWorld Orlando will be closed Tuesdays and Thursdays and Busch Gardens will be closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays for extra cleaning for the foreseeable future. Visitors age 2 and up will be required to wear face masks and everyone will get a temperature screening at the parks’ entrances.
- Wildlife manager finds $1.2M in cocaine while surveying Florida sea turtle nests
- Mobile’s Paige Madden finishes 3rd in Omaha in the 200 Freestyle
- Cooking with John: Moravec Cattle Company Barbecue Chipotle Burgers
- South Texans call Abbott’s border wall plans ‘bluster’ and out of ‘Trump’s playbook’
- Boycott against border vendors ‘not fair and hurting innocent families’