UPDATE (10:15 a.m.) — Mobile Police say one person is in custody and one man is still wanted after a police chase early Friday morning.
Police say Samuel Manning, 18, was a passenger in a Chevy Silverado. Police tried to pull the truck over near the intersection of Zeigler Boulevard and Schillinger Road, but the driver didn’t stop leading police on a chase.
The driver and Manning eventually bailed out of the truck and ran into a neighborhood. Police were able to take Manning into custody, but the driver got away.
Manning is charged with attempt to elude, possession of marijuana, and failure to obey. Police know who the driver is and are securing warrants for his arrest.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Police are looking for two men after a police chase in West Mobile. Officers say the men bailed out of the car that officers were pursuing and ran into a neighborhood off Ziegler Blvd.
Police have set up a perimeter and are looking for the two men near Taber Drive. No word yet on what started the police chase. This is a developing story.
- Event planned to honor murder victim in Mobile Saturday
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Woman killed in Friday night crash in Escambia County, Florida
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death