ATMORE, Ala. (WKRG) – The search continues for a murder suspect in Atmore following a deadly shooting last week.
Atmore Police say a 17-year-old was shot and killed while sitting in the backseat of a vehicle on Harris Street. The shooting occurred Friday afternoon.
Police say Rodarius Tyrig Dailey is the man responsible. Witnesses told police Dailey showed up to a home on Harris Street, shooting through the vehicle that was parked out front.
Dailey is considered armed and dangerous. If you have any information that could lead to his arrest you’re asked to call Atmore Police right away.
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Japan PM determined to hold Olympics, will cooperate with Tokyo and IOC