MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)- Welcome to Science Corner! Today requires no material besides comfy clothes!
The sun rises every Morning and sets every Night but do you ever wonder where the sun goes when we are all snuggled in bed at night? This children’s book called “Where the Sun Goes” by Ben Aaron is a fun adventure that answers these questions!
Grab your kiddos and cuddle up and listen for a trip through the galaxy and beyond!
MORE SCIENCE CORNER STORIES
- Bring the fireworks indoors with this ‘Fireworks in a Jar’ science experiment!
- Here comes summer! Summer officially starts Saturday, June 20 at 4:43 PM
- International Space Station Viewing Tonight
- Man finds 2.6 to 5 million-year-old Great White Shark tooth on Dauphin Island
- See what photo the Hubble Space Telescope took on your birthday