SATSUMA, Ala. (WKRG) — Nine months after a woman was shot while sitting inside of a home in Satsuma, police have made an arrest.
Aaron Woodard, 23, was taken into custody Tuesday. He’s charged with assault, and three counts of shooting into an unoccupied or occupied building/vehicle.
The shooting happened on February 24 at a home on Thomas Drive. A bullet came through the front of the home hitting Annice Crook, 53, in the arm. Two SUVs parked out front were also hit by gunfire.
- Bryshere Gray arrested: ‘Empire’ actor accused of assaulting wife at Arizona home
- Sheriff: 3 charged in one of the ‘worst’ child abuse cases ever in Louisiana parish
- Report: Father says he was in process of custody exchange when crash that killed 1-year-old occurred
- ‘Shame on you’: Protester interrupts Florida Gov. DeSantis during COVID-19 update
- Campaign 2020: The Alabama Primary Runoff Election