SATSUMA, Ala. (WKRG) — Nine months after a woman was shot while sitting inside of a home in Satsuma, police have made an arrest.
Aaron Woodard, 23, was taken into custody Tuesday. He’s charged with assault, and three counts of shooting into an unoccupied or occupied building/vehicle.
The shooting happened on February 24 at a home on Thomas Drive. A bullet came through the front of the home hitting Annice Crook, 53, in the arm. Two SUVs parked out front were also hit by gunfire.
- Shooting near Knollwood Apartments
- Mobile Police investigate shooting on Michael Boulevard
- E. coli outbreak linked to Fresh Express chopped salad kits, health officials warn
- Alabama’s fallen heroes recognized through Wreaths Across America
- Trump administration looks to fund school choice for students federally