ROBERTSDALE, Ala. (WKRG) – A Robertsdale restaurant is sticking with to-go orders currently, even though they’re allowed to reopen for dine-in customers.
Vitolli’s Pizzeria & Italian Eatery says they are unable to accommodate dine-ins at the moment due to staffing issues.
“We were already short staffed, with the additional requirements suggested by the state to be able to admit diners, we are unable, at this time, to implement these requirements due to lack of employees,” a post on their Facebook page stated.
The restaurant will continue to offer curbside pickup. We’re told they are in need of cooks. Call 251-947-9999 if you are looking for work.
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant